Thursday, October 27, 2016

11~17~2015: Drawing Blanks...


Today's post is VERY late since I was completely blank on what to write about... I spend the weekend planning out my posts so this doesn't happen but for some reason I couldn't think of a single thing... soooo... I decided to write a post with pictures I have drawn posted in it instead of actual videos or topics... I am thinking they will be my "I'm Stumped" posts.


Here they are...

Drawn long before I got married when my last name still began with B.

This one was to remind me to keep hope alive inside me!

She was someone I saw in a dream... Never quite managed to forget her.

This one is my favorite of the 4... MIZURE from Rosario Vampire... Took forever to get it just right!

Let me know what you think of the artwork!

As always... Thanx for reading this post!

Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment