Thursday, October 27, 2016

Old post from my main blog...

10~2~2015
Photography can be fun...

          I am known to be the first person to jump on the band wagon when I hear something like "it'll be fun!" or "you'll have no problem with that!" and if I'm being honest I usually do have a lot of fun!. Photography was something I did all the time as a kid with the film cameras. I still have a ton of film that was never actually developed... though now it probably is crap cause yes film does go bad lol.

          When my mom said she thought I would be good at it for real I laughed at first. I mean... Come on... Me? But I decided to give it a try anyhow. I enrolled in New York Institute of Photography's online course. (Here is a link if you wanna check them out!) NYIP

          I'm still a student right now. I've completed 3 out of 6 units in the professional photography course. If you want a warning... the f-stops suck... But once you get used to them they aren't so bad. And now for a tip... You should really memorize the "Sunny 16" rule... It comes in handy lol.

Randomly I post pictures on a picture blog... This doesn't happen on a normal basis... It's not done often actually. But if you wanna check it out here is a link... Mystique Photography Hope you like!

That's all I can think of for now so i'll end with...

Have a great day!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10~5~2015
Leaf Viewing Season!

It's leaf viewing season here in the east coast! Now is the time of year when the weather gets colder and the leaves start turning brilliant shades of reds and yellows! Take a look!!! 



It's not the best pic but I took it from a car when I was taking the kids to school so it's not the worst either lol. It could have been a lot worse!

Here is a view of the town with the mountain in the background starting to turn colors... 


This is a HUGE thing here! People have been known to travel here just to see the leaves!!! Lucky me that this is practically my back yard!

well happy leave viewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment